Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttt...............

That is the sound of me releasing air in an exasperated fashion. No funny post tonight. The day went fine but from dinner on just....pft. Shelby thought it would be hilarious to throw food at her brother during dinner. We're talking sauce covered food at her brother. Then she got out her bag of cherries later and thought they made a great item to throw, you guessed it, her brother. She thought this was a riot. I calmly took the cherries, put them away, and began to cry. Yes I cried like a baby for a good 20 minutes or more.

I cracked like a nut. Seriously...while Shelby doesn't normally throw food this is wasn't any worse than anything else she's done but I just apparently need a tear fest. It drained me.

We are leaving for Wisconsin in the morning so my next post might not be until Sunday or Monday.

A little family bio for those that are curious and for my husband who says I need to mention our other two kids :)

Grace-our first born, she's 9 going on 19. We are in serious trouble when the hormones kick in with that one! lol

Wyatt-our only boy, he's 7, and a carbon copy of his father.

J(onathon)-my manchild. He hates it when I call him that, but seriously some days I wonder how old he is! ;)

There you have it...the fam has all been introduced, and I'm sure you'll be hearing more about them in the future.

Don't forget to look up Gary @ www.a4cwsn.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment